Tuesday 11 May 2010

A Week in Purgatory


After breathing in a 8 ball I decided that it was definitely going to be a productive day. I wrote a list of all the household jobs that needed to be done, I couldn't find any paper so I just wrote it on my arm (which would be more useful anyway!).
For some reason I felt bursting with energy, I started on my chores. Rushing about the place I managed to step on 3 needles and a cat shit, this was ok because I was wearing my Thai housemates socks - Take that Kang Pa Kai! After 4/6 of the assigned tasks I decided I needed a break, Where the fuck had I put the skins? Thank god I found that fiver in Tesco, I rolled up a beauty and smoked the length of it.
A red haired rag doll came to visit so I took her for a meal with the Angels, after that we took our flasks and drank red wine and visited a Blue Lagoon. You sunk my battleship! Crafty bitch, I ordered her to leave and then I missed her.
The next few days were a daze, good times were the bright green leaves above my bed. The bad times came from a woman in black and white running past me to find her key, as she entered the house she found herself lifeless in her armchair. This did not please me.
Pints of joy and disgrace past my chapped lips as the days went on, I fell into a pit. Only one thing could save me now, it was only on the Tuesday morning when I could push through past the black dog. On the other side there it sat, sugary sweet beautiful and perfect. You are mine now, all mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment